Pages

Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi

Hello my dear,
I am Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi the wife of the late Libyan Leader Colonel
Muammar Gahdafi,following the recent rebellion in my country and the
brutal death of my husband on the 20 Oct 2011, I have been thrown into a
state of
utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness; I have been subjected to
physical and psychological torture by the security agents in Algeria where
we seek refuge at present.


My son was killed by the rebels for an offense he did not commit,as a
widow that was so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody within
the country, you must have heard over the media reports and the internet
on the
recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my late husband in
different security firms abroad, some companies willingly give up their
secrets and disclosed the funds confidently lodged them meaning outright
blackmail and sabotage.

In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune
of $900 Million Dollars. And they are not relenting to make the entire
poor for life;
I got your contact email address through my research and out of
desperation I decided to reach you through this medium. I will give you
more information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great
confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed
on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy or travel
out so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray
my confidence in you.


I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your your custody
for safe keeping,this arrangement is known to you and me alone. I am
seriously considering relocating to your country once the fund is in your
possession. I will be willing to offer you 25% of the total fund if only
you will receive this fund and keep it for safe for me until we meet one
on one.


Please note that honesty is the watch word in this transaction. I will
require your full names and address and telephone number so that we can
commence communication immediately and I will give you a more detailed
picture of things. In case you don?t accept please do not let me out to
the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and
confidence .I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good
faith,i promise to
offer you 25% of the total amount involved for your kind gesture while 70%
will be for me and 5% set aside to offset any expenses the both parties
might incur in the process like telephone calls etc,the actual amount
involved is only seventeen million dollars,so get back to me by indicating
your interest so that we can proceed


I appreciate your timely suggestion and interest over this matter


Best Regards
Mrs.Safia Farkash Gaddafi

No comments:

Post a Comment